Rajat Sharma on ITC & Bajaj Finance and why he won’t invest in LIC IPO

 I would rather wait for LIC to get listed and whatever price it gets listed on, I will decide whether to buy LIC or not at that time,” says Rajat Sharma, Founder & CEO, Sana Securities.

Rajat Sharma , Bajaj Auto , ero MotoCorp , EV


Are you scouting for opportunities within autos?
Hero MotoCorp NSE 1.34 % is in my portfolio. I have recommended this stock many times and the reason is simple; whether you talk of EVs or the shift that these companies will make, I expect two two-wheeler companies – Bajaj Auto and Hero MotoCorp – more than the four- wheeler auto space to do well. These are the companies which have shifted their manufacturing first to cater to all the requirements of the EV.

Two things will happen here. In a country like India, the demand for two-wheelers is not going to go down ever. It is the burgeoning middle class in this country and the two-wheeler demand will keep growing and these are the companies which will make a shift to complete production for EVs. So whether these stocks move up or down right now, I am really positive on these stocks from a longer five-seven-ten year kind of time horizon.

CHECK OUT : https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/expert-view/rajat-sharma-on-itc-bajaj-finance-and-why-he-wont-invest-in-lic-ipo/articleshow/91104068.cms

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My private parts swollen after Khakha uncle raped me; aunty blamed me: Delhi rape survivor in FIR

Viral Video Of Rinku Singh's Father Delivering LPG Cylinders Breaks The Internet

Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor Win: Filmfare 2024 Acting Prizes - Full Winners